sweet bread, with love
16oz plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
just under half a tsp of bicarbonate soda
pinch of salt
8oz raisins...or as many as you want!
splash of cider vinegar...about 1 tbsp
1/2 pint of soya milk...and you'll need more to add if it's still a bit too dry and not sticking together
1) grab your favourite mixing bowl and sift in the flour and add the sugar, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate soda. give it a mix.
2) now add those raisins...mmmm
3) all righty then, now measure out your soya milk...
4) and stir the soya milk and vinegar into the dry mixture.
now we're rocking!
5) it should look like the above picture... try not to over mix it, just a tad will do.
then bang it in a greased tin...
6) bake at 175o for about an hour.
test it with a cake tester/chop stick to make sure it's baked all the way through andddddd....
it tastes amazing warm from the oven or cold the next day.
serve smothered in v.butter and jam with a cuppa tea :)
hope you all enjoy!
love and all that jazz x