Wednesday 14 March 2012

my little place in cyber space

hello lovely beings.
just thought i'd let you know that i have eventually got myself a little etsy shop :) i've not been feeling too well so at the moment i have only put on a small collection of bracelets. but there is still sooooo much more to come. i have been crafting like crazy lately, and am so keen to hurry up and get it on etsy. 
if you'd like to go take a browse please do :) (i wish it was an actual real life shop because then i could make you all a cuppa tea and ask if you wanted cake)
HERE IS MY SHOP!

love and all that jazz x

2 comments:

Party Poison said...

Congratz on the Etsy shop! I haven't been on that site in years! Nice banner btw ;D

Sammy Scribble said...

Hey I just tagged you in my post of 11 questions, so feel free to check it out and join in here
: ]