ingredients (makes about 15 biscuits)
75g vegan butter
80g sugar (soft brown is yummy)
100g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
splash of vanilla extract
splash of rose water
splash of chocolate extract (makes it extra chocolatey)
vegan white chocolate for decorating
1) smush and mix the butter and sugar together.
2) add the vanilla extract, rose water and chocolate extract and stir it allll in :)
3) now sift in the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda
4) mix it all up so it forms a ball, then break small pieces off and press into little round discs. then pop them onto a baking tray (lined with greaseproof paper) and whisk them away into the oven.
bake at 180o for about 20 mins, or until the edges look crispy.
5) grate the white chocolate over them whilst they're still warm so it all melts....and boom! you can now eat the entire batch because you can always bake more because they're just so damn easy to make! :)